2018 Primary Bulletin Board Kit - FREEBIE!


I've been meaning to do bulletin board kits... FOR. YEARS. It's one of my most requested items for each of the organizations I make printables for - so to start things off, here's Primary!!

Of course, it coordinates with all of my 2018 Primary Printables and this kit is free (just like my Presidency Kit)! It includes all the things you see above... banner, titles, little mirror frames and even accent paper that you can do lots of things with (like trim it into 2" strips to make your bulletin board border). Once you get your boards done - email me a picture, I'd love to see how you put it together!

Please PIN before downloading... thanks!


You might also be interested in... 



Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments