Nativity Printables & Gift Ideas Round UP!



Let's get one thing straight. I'm a Nativity Girl... 

Don't get me wrong, I love Santa - but my heart is 100% Nativity (as it should be, right)? HE truly is the reason for the season and over the years, I've built up a great collection of Nativity themed printables that essentially double as Christ-Centered gift ideas! It was so fun to pull all of these pictures together - I'm excited from year to year to see what I'll be inspired to create next!

One thing I love about Nativity items - it doesn't really matter what Christian Denomination you or your neighbors and friends are... the Nativity Story transcends faith lines and spreading His light is EASY when you think of it that way!! If you can - step out of your comfort zone this year and give a Nativity-themed gift to someone you wouldn't normally. At the very least... they'll love the chocolate, right? And at the most, you'll sprinkle a little bit of joy and potentially even remind them why and who we are celebrating. ♥ 


Don't worry - I also have regular Christmas printables too... see Round UP here!

Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

3 comments

  1. So agree with you about Nativities. I love them. Thanks for your great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Gift Collection
    For Order Call Now - 9713099668 ( 10 Am to 6 PM)
    https://www.amazon.in/dp/B076YB3CVQ
    http://nhsharma557.bcz.com/2017/12/06/time-to-celebrate-christmas-with-amazing-christmas-gift/
    We Also provide in whole sale
    09 pc. Nativity set- Code-17628, Price- 490/-
    10 pc. Nativity set- Code-17629, Price-590/-
    12 pc. Nativity set- Code-17634, Price- 1200/-
    For Order Call Now - 9713099668 ( 10 Am to 6 PM)

    ReplyDelete